Eat Me

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
326506751_2VWZz-L.jpg
Looks like Debby had a bit of a hunger on, and decided to chew on a limb.
Will hopefully be posting a vid of her in action later.

holy poo (well there nothing holy about this) That is one awesome image. Incredible work once again. It just gets better and better eh.

creepy man but definitely great work

:grumpy:Thanks you two...sadly this prop has been sold.:grumpy:

That's one scary looking female. I look forward to seeing the video (can't remember what "Little Debbie" does)

Hope this works.....You can see Debbie spit here. Usually there would be red colouring in the water, but since this was only for demo, it was just plain ol h2o

I like the announcer .... looks like 'Alf's' evil twin.

The video is a good representation of the various props (except you didn't get the guy in the electric chair). The hanging guy and the straitjacket (girl?) have such realistic movements - scary!

Try this one Jeanney...this is the electric chair.

Ah, love it still. I watched it for the 13th time now. Reminds me of Black Label's "Stillborn" video! Gotta love Zakk Wylde. :thumbup::thumbup:

I always love your photos Chiller, and this one is no exception. I've been meaning to have a shot at more darkside type stuff, but life has just been too hectic, and I've had a serious lack of creativity lately. Hopefully I'll have a good idea one of these days, and the means to implement it.

Where did you shoot the videos? If that's in your house, do you need/want a roommate? :lol:

Thanks again everyone. Appreciate your comments.

Photogoddess.....come up for halloween one year....whahahahahah...

John...these are the haunt at my buddies house. Mostly in the front and back yards. We do a walkthrough, and it also has a cemetery, and a few small rides. Last halloween 1500 people packed through in about 4 hours. The street gets completely blocked:lol::lol: My gig was chasing everyones arse with a chainsaw. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
These vids were shot at this years annual Scarefest Halloween BBQ, where all the big haunters get together for a prop swap, and some good eats.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back