ebay grip question

aleksey123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought the one on amazon.com from Opteka. They are fantastic. It does not feel cheap. I recommend it! 5 stars!

I bought the one on amazon.com from Opteka. They are fantastic. It does not feel cheap. I recommend it! 5 stars!
hey! so are those ebay grips same as those amazon/opteka ?? because it's easier for me to order from ebay i have account ther.

i dont know, but I would make sure you get the opteka one.

i dont know, but I would make sure you get the opteka one.

i see , i guess am just gointo buy that opteka from amazon. without grip that T1I it's just uncomfortable, all those small DSLRs like that.

Buy from ebay its the same all those brands are the same China Made !
Bower Opteka Even Vivitar has same products!
eBay easier chaper they all work alike!
I have a 'no brand' Grip for my 7D which is the same as Flashpoint that sells @ B&H

Check out the Sponsors section of this forum. One of them is Link Delight, they sell off-brand accessories like grips. I bought a grip from them and it works great.

*edit*
Actually, it looks like their sponsorship deal ran out as of July, I don't see them in the sponsor's section. Still worth checking out though.

Last edited:
Check out the Sponsors section of this forum. One of them is Link Delight, they sell off-brand accessories like grips. I bought a grip from them and it works great.

*edit*
Actually, it looks like their sponsorship deal ran out as of July, I don't see them in the sponsor's section. Still worth checking out though.

I bought one from Link Delight. Shipping took 2 weeks but its understandable because it's shipped from China. Other wise, it does what I expected them to.

Looks like they have nicer grips for Canons than my nikon :(

just received today, i actually ordered from B&H. got Zeikos battery grip 55$.. I must say that I am glad that i bought aftermarket grip ,, this grip are relly nice pretty much same as Canon, i think even better!, everything works fine shutter button etc.... feels somuch better more comfortable, i can disable stabilizer and still get sharp pictures with this thing!!!!:D

4790553131_dd3e6e62c6.jpg

4791185518_f855114332.jpg

4791185974_e6bfdab905.jpg

4791186294_a2a1487b99.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back