Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, not many photographers do this!

Get up at 4.30am, go to Dublin Airport, jump onto a plane, take off, land before the sun comes up. Walk around a city for approx 14 hours, then jump back onto a plane, fly 40 minutes, shake rattle and roll due to turbulance, and then touch down back in Dublin at 11pm!

Here's the best of the bunch!

3-Amigos.jpg

Bronze-Statue.jpg

Chruch-Doorway.jpg

Edinburgh-Castle-Front-View.jpg

Family-Statue.jpg

Flying-Swings.jpg

Scary-Statue.jpg

Scottish-Cross.jpg

Sunrise-in-Edinburgh.jpg

So to change the scenery for a little went to the zoo in Edinburgh...........
The-Emperor.jpg

Big-Eyebrow-Penguins.jpg

Polar-Bear-Claws.jpg

Polar-Bear-Portrait.jpg

Polar-Bear-thinks-Im-Food!.jpg

Sea-Eagle.jpg

So imaging how happy I was to see the only polar bear in captivity in Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales... and then to make it even better, Emperor Penguins!

I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed taking them...

Lots more pix on my site.

Ok, not many photographers do this!

Get up at 4.30am, go to Dublin Airport, jump onto a plane, take off, land before the sun comes up. Walk around a city for approx 14 hours, then jump back onto a plane, fly 40 minutes, shake rattle and roll due to turbulance, and then touch down back in Dublin at 11pm!

you were lucky you did not go to Bristol ... :lmao:
I got stuck at Exeter Airport for some time yesterday just because of the easyjet confusion at Bristol. Nearly missed my train in Amsterdam because of that mess.

some nice images there ... put numbers on them if you want more specific comments though ;)

Well, after I looked through your series here, I certainly did NOT look like the birdie in your last pic! Oh no.

I much rather look like this :biggrin.

It is a nice series!
Edinburgh is a beautiful town!
I wish I could go there again - I only was there, once. Maybe I should get up at three in the morning, be at the airport at 5, catch the plane to Stansted and from there the other to Edinburgh, then I might have some 3 hours ... oh, forget it. Not worth it... too dear.

Anyhow. I like all I see. I think it was you who told me you use that plug-in ... what's it called again ... I downloaded something and also opened it but I don't know how to ever get it to work from out of PS!? You know, whatever it is that makes the pictures so soft and hazy.

hmm, will be in Edinburgh later this year for two rugby matches. maybe I should visit the zoo then :)

the first couple are a bit too soft for me... too dreamy ;)

14 is really cute and well captured . I also like 8 and 9 alot

Enjoyed the series.....stoped overnight in Edinbrough on my way to St. Andrews for a round of golf several years ago. Charming city, loved the pubs!

Nice shots That bear looks so bored :(

I'd say he is! When your original habitat is thousands of miles of ice and you have other bears and live food, being in a 30x20 enclosure just doesnt cut it! We had a Polar bear in Dublin Zoo before but it ended up going insane or something, they had to send it back to the Artic....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back