-=EDIT FREE FOR ALL =-

Majik Imaje

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
majikimaje.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you want to edit this image and "clean" it up or do what ever you want.. the image is all YOURS!

I created this image in 1973 1 mnute @f-45! I was "smudging" in photoshop, and I figured why not put it up and GIVE IT AWAY! so you can play! have a fun day! I say!

34yrs.jpg

the original image is all cracked and bruised. So I thought I would give some "edit players" something fun to work with!

Plus X -develop in Dr. Beutlers formula. FIND THIS FORUMLA IT IS GREAT

three chemicals are needed

ELON , METOL (same thing different names)

SODIUM SULFATE

that is step one 10 grams of each I believe

Step 2

BORAX 10 grams also I believe

Best B&W film developer I have ever used.!

not sure if this is for 16 oz or 32.. but I hope you can find it SOMEWHERE.

in print.!!

What's the doohicky in the lower right corner?

I moved this to the Photoshop Challenge, which is our sub-section specifically created for those who want to put up photos of their own so they can be edited at our other members' hearts' content.

HA HA HAHA.. THAT doo-hickey.. ROFL. I bought that in 1970 because I had a very difficult time in learnng how to hold 35 mm film properly when loading it on the reel. How to squeeze it just right to roll / load the film. I used it twice if that. ha ha ha. I learned how.. that thing was just too much of a "juggling" act.

I played with it a tad using the clone brush and it was good practice for me.I know this is not perfect but I just wanted to tinker with it.
34yrsedit.jpg

even if it is what NOT to do!good job..the darkish line on the left side can be removed just by smudging or even clonging or the stamp tool. I am not that familiar with photoshopI can find my way aorund but I much perfer PAINTER over photoshop!I loved Painter 5 but the newer versions of Painter have pushed me towards learning Photohop more.thanks for taking the time. I sure appreciate your efforts. GREAT JOB!much better than I could ever do ..that is for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back