edit this one please!! x

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi all,

i took this shot at a recent wedding and love a lot about it but a big part of me knows it could probably be better with post processing techniques. feel free to edit it up to how you think it should look. i feel like i have been staring at it for ages trying unsuccessfuly to come up with something? what are your thoughts? x thanks in advance, jem

photob5.jpg

You have turned the whole photo B+W, try leaving the bride in colour and the rest B+W, if you have an original copy i will do it for you :)

CalebPhotographer, thats a great edit! That edit is exactially how a bride wants to feel on her wedding day.

Haha, thanks Nein, I just started messing around in photoshop recently.. I'm glad to hear that my skills are improving. :mrgreen:

I like Goldeeno's idea, keep everyone visible, because she is in the room greating everyone and is obviously happy, but have them B&W and her in vivid color.

To bad that dude is covering up the bottom of the dress.

With it in B+W already, i think your edit is no different to the others, slight changes, darker lighter, whatever. Have you got the original photo, in colour?

What im wondering after looking at this several times is might it not have been better to put in her an oval like they do on tv and darken everyhting else. It just looks a little odd to me to see her there almost as if she was pasted in.

I really agree with what Mysteryscribe has posted.

thanks for your help guys!! it is always appreciated. i am bridesmaid at my little sisters wedding this saturday and co-photographer of course. i have lots of ideas, but might be calling on your editing help again next week! cheers x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back