editing advice please

demondrivemaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
following peoples advice I downloaded a free editing programme to play around with called photoscape.
I had a play with it last night results as follows.

exhibit A

001-Copy.jpg

exhibit B

DSCF3642-Copy.jpg

(now i know A wasnt a great photo to begin with but this was an exercise in editing)

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with these edits...

the pano (A) is composed nicely, but there is little definition or contrast so it's hard to say if it is good or not..

(B) is interesting...the frame is full and each element has it's own character..but it is busy and a particular subject is impossible to ascertain.

both are washed out and appear to be over-processed......however, I know that photos are down-processed to fit on the site, so perhaps they are much better in full resolution.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with these edits...

the pano (A) is composed nicely, but there is little definition or contrast so it's hard to say if it is good or not..

(B) is interesting...the frame is full and each element has it's own character..but it is busy and a particular subject is impossible to ascertain.

both are washed out and appear to be over-processed......however, I know that photos are down-processed to fit on the site, so perhaps they are much better in full resolution.

thanks for the reply.
the first one wasnt a particularly good photo to begin with but as i said this was an exercise in editing

the whole scene was the subject of the second one

I don't really see what you are trying for. The first is underprocessed, the second far too much, to the point where it has no detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back