Editing Display - IPS Monitor?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK I am in dire need of a good 24-27" display (PC) for edit only. $ is a huge concern, of course but I don't want something cheap that won't get the job done.

Can you please give me your suggestions, experiences and LINK me to the product?

Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i have two uf2420's. they have been great.
calculate into budget calibration software/tools. (xrite,datacolor,nec.. etc)

one good thing about two screens(same make/model) is you can see color deviation from one to the other and calibrated.

Some reviews about the anti glare coating are unfavorable, what is your experience with it?

That NEC sure looks good, it's not cheap but B&H carries it .. how does it compare to the Apple Thunderbolt which is roughly the same price?

i have two uf2420's. they have been great.
calculate into budget calibration software/tools. (xrite,datacolor,nec.. etc)

one good thing about two screens(same make/model) is you can see color deviation from one to the other and calibrated.

What are UF2420 monitors? Link please?

MODS: Thanks for the move, mybad!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Many of the Dell UltraSharp displays develop panel separation, which is why I quit recommending them.
I've seen several that have it, and Garbz has also mentioned seeing several Dell displays with the same issue.

Frankly, it is worth spending as much as a good camera body, or a good lens, to have a good quality display.

That NEC sure looks good, it's not cheap but B&H carries it .. how does it compare to the Apple Thunderbolt which is roughly the same price?
The NEC can display a wider gamut of colors:
. . . Offering an accurate 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut and 99.3% of Adobe RGB . . .
1.07 billion out of 4.3 trillion (10 bit DisplayPort or HDMI) / 16.7 million out of 1.05 billion (8-bit)

From the Apple specs:
Colors (maximum): 16.7 million

Most reactions

Back