Editing/Drawing tablets

AtuspidsGoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are these preferable for editing? Up until now I have only used my old school mouse with a cord because I hate the way laser and wireless mice feel like they are off-sync and too heavy...but I tried a tablet once and found the pen to be as annoying...however, it may be that I just didn't give it enough of a chance. Is a tablet better for editing as far as precision goes and getting into the details?

I actually really like my Bamboo Pen and Touch. I mean it's not perfect, but it does a lot better when trying to be precise then using the mouse.

I actually really like my Bamboo Pen and Touch. I mean it's not perfect, but it does a lot better when trying to be precise then using the mouse.

Ditto. Bamboo Pen & Touch. $99 at Best Buy and you'll love it. It's not as good as the more expensive versions (larger) but for home studio editing, I've found that I just can't use the mouse anymore. The pen is more intuitive in my hand.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've got the Intuis 4, but actually all of the Wacoms are pretty great. The deal with the Intuis is that is realizes what pressure you are using so it's pretty neat.
Tablets are a bit hard to get used to at first, but once you do, you might just forget where your mouse is. I have no idea where mine is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back