Editing question

holdstill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello this is actually my first post I have been lurking for a little while now. I have been using a Canon SL2 which I have been very happy with so far. I most capture images of my children which brings me to my question. What is the best way to I don’t really know if “merge” is the right word for two photos of their faces. As if one child is looking and the other isn’t, and then they switch.

Getting them both to look is possible but takes some time. Wondering if there is an editing technique or a good how to video someone can recommend. Thanks!

In almost all 'editing' programs it is possible to .. follow these steps for the thing you want..
open one of the pictures, select half a face or half the picture, copy this to the clipboard (CTRL-C)
open the other, paste in this (CTRL-V) and you have two faces in one..

I know this is a very simplistic approach, but when you know the way to do, you can then refine your choice in software to use.

another example depending on your skill levels and the software available to you, you could work in layers and blend one in the other. In (for example the free and opensource program) Gimp it is possible to work in layers. Ask me more if you like, i would be happy to help you out. :1219:

Last edited:
Great thank you for the reply! I will try and play around tonight and let you know thank you!!

Most reactions

Back