EFF THE POLICE!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you will remember I made a post talking about a shoot where I was almost charged with tresspassing.

This is the result....I kinda like them. The guy doesn't, but only cause he feels he could have done better making himself look pretty.

Thanks for looking...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

well, you sure know how to draw attention. :lol:

i like them. i like the high-key look and the fact you were able to make him feel comfortable with the shoot. :thumbup:

really like the first one... gives it a boy in the hood feel...he looks tough...and the black and white makes it.

the others, with his grin...he just looks like a fun kinda guy..

think you did well with them....but the angle of the first is clever.

Great style base, i like all of them. especially number 2, he's got a great expression and i like the graff behind him. Good tones, sweet series :thumbup:

Gotta agree with April. I like the first shot here the best, but all are well done Paul.
Great to see you posting man.

Against the grain ... I like #4. He seems more friendly in that one, though they're all great!

He's actually a comedian....or atleast he's trying to be.

Needed some headshots and press pics, so we did it up.

Thanks for the compliments!

For the comedian shot, I really like the second pic. I think the compo and the expression is cool on that shot.

I like #4 the best. And I also think it works the best for him being a comedian because he just looks so natural. Like he's about to tell a joke right there:)

Last one is my favorite. Are these scans from negs? I'm not sure if it's my eyes or my monitor, but there seems to be a bit of a pink/magenta cast on the pictures.

I used C4I and these are from a cd. It probably picked up the magenta from the processing.

I really like the second one, i like how hes looking off to the side, and the motion in his hands. Nice shots!

-Joe

I like them all but if it's a press pic for a comedian I'd go with #4 - looks like he's delivering a punchline. I also really like #1

Most reactions

Back