Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot early morning Grey day and a little damp

kRfZ2ht.jpg

and a close up

zo7eCgf.jpg

Les :)

Wonderful shots! Really like #2, and didn't realize they had that color around the eye. My oldest son just gave me a portable pop-up hide; now I need an opportunity to go out with it where the weather is semi-nice.

Very nice close up there.

Nice captures, I like #2 best. Are those with the new Sony a9?
Yes Kirk - it's the a9ii- very fast auto focus and it seems to work very well in low light too :)
Wonderful shots! Really like #2, and didn't realize they had that color around the eye. My oldest son just gave me a portable pop-up hide; now I need an opportunity to go out with it where the weather is semi-nice.
I use my hide more days than I don't- set up as it gets light- stay sat for a few hours- surprising what shots you can get- make sure you have a comfy seat- coffee and food though :)
Very nice close up there.
Thank you - nice of you to say :)

Les

I use my hide more days than I don't- set up as it gets light- stay sat for a few hours- surprising what shots you can get- make sure you have a comfy seat- coffee and food though :)
I have a nice little three legged camp stool, so that should work. And a nice thermos. As for food, a carry a generous supply of spare energy around my mid-section, so getting hungry won't be a problem... 😁

Most reactions

Back