Eiffel at night

iphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Posting my first picture here for the critique, please be gentle :)

38417403.jpg

Nice. I like the colors, however would have liked a different angle, is that possible?

Hard to be harsh with this photo. I think this is a really good photo all around, looks like a pretty tricky exposure. I like the detail in the sky as well as the bridge and lights leading the eye to the tower. Good one!

I think this is a lovely capture. The contrast between the deep blue clouds and the illuminated tower is great. As Cruzin stated the bridge and lights lead the eyes easily into the picture to the main subject.

The detail in the sky really makes this shot for me. Well done.

I love it, the cloud cover makes it unusual to any Eiffel pics I've seen before

looks like a post card shot, nice colors, I like the fact that the tower is a bit off center

I love the complementary colors of the tower and the sky, really easy on the eyes. I like the photo a lot, but I'd like to see it from the bridge and centered, as if you were walking down toward the tower. Don't know how it would turn out, just curious how the shot would look. Well done though, looks really good.

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Jadin, unsharp mask is already used, it is the image size due to which details are not so clear

GARRETTgalbreath, I deliberately avoided the center..

I have from few others I will post them soon

cheers...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back