Eiffel at night

I like the composition - it looks right to me. To my taste the sky is too blue (saturation) for this time of day but there are different tastes for saturation. Still I would love more details in the picture, especially Eiffel.

However, very nice picture :)

Nice image. Good colours and composition but I agree there is a lack of detail - could be jpg compression/quality or a sharpening issue. Overall nice pic though.

nice shot, I heard on the news that your still able to take these pics of the eiffel tower but where unable to sell them.

i think the framing of the shot, the richness of the color, the lighting from the bridge, reflection from the water, offset of the tower are all excellent. The shot looks fantastic in 72dpi on the web. the softness in the tower, to me, only means you'll never be able to print and frame it. very nice shot.

I like this. As someone said before, the way it's offcenter and the way the bridge and lights lead up to the tower is awesome. The sky is just beautiful. Nice shot.

With the colours seen (or chosen), it looks like a golden piece of jewellery bedded into a deep blue velvet case. I like that.

Most reactions

Back