Eiffel Tower - 6 pics (Nite/Day)

petertalke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few pics from Paris...hard not to take some of the Eiffel Tower....enjoy!

#1 (actual sun flare in the pic)
Eiffel5Watermark.jpg

Eiffel2Watermark.jpg

Eiffel3Watermark.jpg

#4 (Twinklin' at nite!)
Eiffel1Watermark.jpg

Eiffel6Watermark.jpg

Effiel4Watermark.jpg

Very nice pictures; I like the perspective on all of them. A couple of thoughts:

1. I don't think the solar flare works with this composition. There's just enough of it to be distracting, but not enough to be artistic.

2. I'd like to see the highlights toned down a little in this one.

3. The blue dots really don't, IMHO, enhance the image any.

4 & 5. Perhaps a deeper blue sky?

How can something made out of nothing but metal be so beautiful?

Great shots, you obviously put a lot of thought in to them, and enough pp work to match it. I have to tell you, though, that I'm not feeling #6. The tree in front of the tower is just too much for me, personally. and in the third one, the trees on the left side are a little distracting. But if you were to crop out the really small part above the main part, I think it would help (just like 20-30 pixels worth of cropping).

Yeah, I agree with #6...I wish I had more of the tower in the shot. Nice flowers, but they were far on right of the tower...so I did my best. Pic came out ok...not perfect.

As for the twinkling shot...after I got home, I forgot I wanted to try a star filter when the tower was twinkling....I wondered how that effect would work? Next time! I am usually in Paris a few times/year. The current shot above was just ok...I agree.

I'll post that attempt then. Thanks for the feedback!

I like the blue twinkles in #4. It adds a nice contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back