invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p585869456-4.jpg

A little humor in the midst of your usual death and destruction - I like it! I'm not sure the left side of the frame, to the left of the left-most telephone pole, really adds anything, and you could get rid of the wire leading out of the frame. It's very thin and pretty well hidden in the clouds, so certainly not a big deal either way. In any event, a great image however you arrange it.

I'm not sure the left side of the frame, to the left of the left-most telephone pole, really adds anything, and you could get rid of the wire leading out of the frame.
Maybe so, but if he were to crop that it'd be centered, and take the artistic element from it. I'm loving this one too... You must use an ND filter to get that effect in the sky? Please, tell us your secrets :p

I gotta ask though, was that boxspring (or is it a mattress?) there laying like that? Or did you move it to make it look better? :p because I'm loving the lead it gives.

Haha nice work as usual. I'm a big fan of your stuff.

I'm not sure the left side of the frame, to the left of the left-most telephone pole, really adds anything, and you could get rid of the wire leading out of the frame.
Maybe so, but if he were to crop that it'd be centered, and take the artistic element from it. I'm loving this one too... You must use an ND filter to get that effect in the sky? Please, tell us your secrets :p

I gotta ask though, was that boxspring (or is it a mattress?) there laying like that? Or did you move it to make it look better? :p because I'm loving the lead it gives.

Haha nice work as usual. I'm a big fan of your stuff.

Actually, if he cropped a little to the left of that second telephone pole, the mattress would be less centered than it is now, and the house is near the right edge, so it would still be off center. Great any way you slice it, though.

A little humor in the midst of your usual death and destruction - I like it!
Haha, thanks! Although my photos show houses, barns, etc. on their last legs, my focus is on the beauty that still exists and also the different kind of beauty that decay brings. In other words, my stuff is not about death and destruction but instead about beauty and permanence.

I'm not sure the left side of the frame, to the left of the left-most telephone pole, really adds anything, and you could get rid of the wire leading out of the frame. It's very thin and pretty well hidden in the clouds, so certainly not a big deal either way. In any event, a great image however you arrange it.
I included the left side for context. Most of my photos are rural scenes, so I feel that it's important to show the open prairie and the wide skies. I do agree, however, that the photo could very well work with some of the left-hand side removed altogether.

I have an opinion about wires that's very different than most people's. They don't bother me at all, they are part of life. They would definitely bother me if they were obstructing the view or contradicting the story that a photo is trying to tell, though.

I really appreciate the feedback, Ken.

You must use an ND filter to get that effect in the sky? Please, tell us your secrets :p
Haha, OK :) No, I didn't use a filter for the sky. The tone was achieved after playing a bit with the colour sliders.

That's actually a chair. I didn't move it one inch – I rarely ever move stuff to fit a photo. Pet peeve of mine :)

Thanks everybody for the kind feedback!

I 3rd the being a fan :) really like this pic great work:)

Most reactions

Back