Ektar 100

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ordered 6 rolls of Ektar 100 yesterday from Adorama. This morning, I got an email from them that it's backordered.

That's good. Maybe Kodak will bring out more new films now. Or, reintroduce some they discontinued.

Is it available yet? The Adorama website says This is a New Item, Not in stock yet, expecting delivery from Manufacturer. It was due to be released in late October or early November. We'll see if they are giving it away at Photo Plus tomorrow.

Best,
Helen

Is it available yet? The Adorama website says This is a New Item, Not in stock yet, expecting delivery from Manufacturer. It was due to be released in late October or early November. We'll see if they are giving it away at Photo Plus tomorrow.

Best,
Helen

Oh, they changed their advertising. I'm pretty sure that it didn't say that 3 days ago when I ordered it. No problem, I can wait...

Dan

It looks like it's going to be like UC100 I've been in and out of my local shop asking for it and each time they're sold out they only buy a few rolls at a time and basically sell it way over priced like all of their film. I went in yesterday and bought 2 rolls of 35mm portra160vc at 6.99 a roll...

Freestyle Photo always has it. I have a couple rolls in my fridge. I just don't shoot 100 speed much since it gets dark so soon.. I have shot one roll though, here are a few from it.

Flickr: Search bhop's photostream

Wow...I want some really bad now. The grain looks amazing, the colors aren't as vibrant as 100uc but close. I just ordered the epson v500 a few days ago. I can't wait to start scanning in all of my negatives.

I think the colors might've been my scanner settings. I've seen other examples from some of my flickr contacts that are pretty saturated.

like these
Flickr: Search cinemafia's photostream

It's still got that "film" look, but it's pretty colorful

I'm fairly pleased with the film, though not with the quality of processing from my local lab (some blotches and fibers). This was shot with the Bessamatic and (I think) the 200mm Tele-Xenar.

Middleton_Pl_Frontsm.jpg

Middleton_Pl_Front_cu3.jpg

Middleton_Pl_Front_cu.jpg

Last edited:
wow I definitely can't wait to get a hold of some of this.

Most reactions

Back