Elderly lobster near the 508.

79 views and zero responses...is it the weird title of the post? I like the 508--pretty neat!

I like them both. Cool shots Leonore!

79 views and zero responses...is it the weird title of the post? I like the 508--pretty neat!

When I saw the title I was expecting an actual lobster and I had an interesting factoid about how they age a lobster but anyway is doesn't explain the no comments thing. I did post a question asking people that recently but thats irrelevant.

I have seen the concept in image 1 once before but I think you have a better finish to yours. 2 is cool as-well it must have taken a bit of thinking.

Thank you, gents! :)

As for the few comments, I probably get the blame for that one. I posted on a Friday night. Weekends are always slower around here and I normally hold off posting a thread until maybe Tuesday. I just posted these on an impulse, which probably explains the title, too ;)

Neat shots but I want to know more about that doe with the antler.

Thank you, gents! :)

As for the few comments, I probably get the blame for that one. I posted on a Friday night. Weekends are always slower around here and I normally hold off posting a thread until maybe Tuesday. I just posted these on an impulse, which probably explains the title, too ;)

Try posting from Europe :BangHead:

That's so cool! I'd have to stand there and read that entire text wall. And probably take a LOT of pictures of different sections of it.

The 508 is probably the better "art" shot, but the first one has cool text, so that's hard to beat!

Try posting from Europe :BangHead:

Yeah, that's tricky. Maybe post on a Wednesday, around 7pm your time, which will be 2pm on the east coast of the States. Most people will be hitting their afternoon slump and work and looking for a little TPF distraction. Meanwhile on the west coast, it will be 11am and people will starting to ask, "Is it lunchtime yet?" and start looking for a little distraction...you see where I'm going with this ;)

That's so cool! I'd have to stand there and read that entire text wall. And probably take a LOT of pictures of different sections of it.

The 508 is probably the better "art" shot, but the first one has cool text, so that's hard to beat!

I loved that wall. I did take a few other shots of it. Here's one from opposite direction in b&w. It's a mystery shot because you never find out what the weary fishermen get ;)

Weary fishermen
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

508 is nice - love the square crop

Thanks, Ken! It was 35mm, so it obviously started life with different proportions, but I knew when I saw it that it had to be a square.

I expected to see a slooow moving lobster crawling along and dragging ass... and instead I find dogs all dressed up with someplace to go.

I like the perspective of that one and the color, the golden glow. And I love 508, that's the coolest thing, atmosphere makes me think of old speakeasies and roaring 20's (of course I did take that film noir class this summer lol).

I like both shots. cool ideas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back