Electric Guitar Line-Up

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
I have been seeing a of guitar pictures lately and I thought I’d post this shot, not so much for it’s intrinsic contribution to photography or for critique but mainly to let other photographer musicians that there are more of them out here.

For your musicians:

AMPS: Fender Deville Red Hot Deluxe, Peavey XXX Head with 2x12 XXX Cabinet
GUITARS: 1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe 30th Anniversary, Fender Jimi Hendrix Signature American Strat, Fender 50th Anniversary American Strat Deluxe
EFFECTS: Too many to name….

20060209101229_guitar_2006_linup.jpg

Oh my bloody gosh.

Can I come play with you? lol. That's an incredible collection of incredible instruments, pedals, and amps. I am unbelievably envious.

hhhmmm... mouth watering :d i can't help but drool on those guitars & equipments.. ;)

Had a gibson Less Paul but got rid of it --too heavy. I have a 1965 tele which I bought brand new for 192.00 Canadian and its still the best guitar I have ever owned. Its lighter than evan the new ones (which suck)
I have a 1958 fender piggy back and a Pevey tnt 130 with a Black Widown speaker. And although I have a lot of effects pedals to, the best effect I ever got was out of an old Traynor bass amp that had been repaired but hummed like there was a short in it. Best R&B sound I ever had. Arthritis took a lot of my playing skills away I guess that's why I got into photography. Gave a lot of my stuff to my son. He keeps eyeing my Tele but I told him he would have to pull it from my dead cold hands.--Lenny

duuude how many effects peddels do you want :D

I own a BC rich virgin... and some hand-made french bass guitar. But its my dad who owns the big collection.... in total coming to 10 lol.

My friend has a Gibson SG.... such a awsome guitar.. set him back £1100 second hand though

If I had to give up almost all of my effects and keep two, it would be 90° phase shift and my delay. They make up my sound. I play a lot of pink floyd soudning stuff, some grungy Fireball Ministry sounding stuff as well.

Scott

Most reactions

New Topics

Back