Elf sighting

markc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markcarpenter.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heya folks. JadeaDragon visited me this past weekend and we did some photos of her in some of her elven costumes. I thought I'd share some. I'll probably post one or two in the critique forum once I play with a few more, but feel free to bring up anything you notice here.

(larger pic)

(larger pic)

If the second pic had name, it would be 'wow'

:)

hi mark,
as a woman's portrait i like the first one more
as an elf portrait i like the second one -;))

nice shots!

They're both very pretty; I will have to give the nod to the first one, though. Beautiful expression. :D Nice work!

Nice pictures, markc. I like the shadow on her face in the first picture. Her face is more diminsional that way. There's also a good contrast against the bright background and the trees helps to give character to the shot. The crop is also nice too. The second one might be a tad too tight on the crop for my liking but that could just be me.

The whole elven thing isn't really my bag...so I have a natural bias against these photos. however, that being said, the technique appears to be flawless. Perfect exposure and compisition.

:D

It's been quite a while since I posted in here.

Thanks everyone! I had much fun getting my photo taken over the weekend. There is a whole story behind the elvish thing, which I won't bore you with here. I do appreciate all the work and time Mark put into the weekend and the photos. & I learned a thing or two more about photography which is always a big plus.

=)
Jade

Most reactions

Back