Some Colorado Springs area wildlife. First visit to Colorado
$SNO_0512-2.jpg

$SNO_0543-2.jpg

$SNO_0170-2.jpg

$SNO_0173-2.jpg

$SNO_0304-2.jpg

$SNO_0510-2.jpg

Nice set, and I also like the two of the fox

Great set Snowy, love love love the fox shots!

I LOVE the fox shots!! especially the first one since it is sharper and candid.

The squirrel shot is pretty good as well but it seems to have a bit of a blue cast.

I'm not as into the deer and elk shots though. The first one is a nice close up but the other two are a little snapshot-ish. Light and background aren't great in my opinion.

Those fox shots though are great!!

Being European I could play the "This-ain't-no-elk" card ... but I won't ;)

I really do like the first of the wapiti :)

Great set Snowy, love love love the fox shots!

Thanks Pix

I LOVE the fox shots!! especially the first one since it is sharper and candid.

The squirrel shot is pretty good as well but it seems to have a bit of a blue cast.

I'm not as into the deer and elk shots though. The first one is a nice close up but the other two are a little snapshot-ish. Light and background aren't great in my opinion.

Those fox shots though are great!!

Thanks. Them squirrels is called prairie dogs round them parts

Thanks, Thats the first wapiti I've ever seen. We don't have them here in the northeast part of the states.

Thanks, Thats the first wapiti I've ever seen. We don't have them here in the northeast part of the states.

Well, I am not good with your species ;) Just to me Elk means what is a moose for you.

Well, I am not good with your species ;) Just to me Elk means what is a moose for you.

Ok, I have seen Moose in Northern Maine but no pictures of them yet.

Closest I ever got to one was while I was in the car, right in front of me, but the shock was too intense so I was too late with grabbing the camera. ;)

I followed a moose and a calf down the road for about a kilometer and a half a few days ago. It was pretty incredible even though I was really in a hurry. I had my camera but unfortunately no SD card!!

I followed a moose and a calf down the road for about a kilometer and a half a few days ago. It was pretty incredible even though I was really in a hurry. I had my camera but unfortunately no SD card!!

Oh thats too bad. I hope to get up to Maine in early October when the Moose have full racks.

Most reactions

Back