Ello One and All.

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
Hey , im mark.. im from Belfast, Northern Ireland, and im just back from russia, so i have alot of pics from that (as does julz somewhere probably) :D

Julz invited me here, it seems like a good place, i may be doing the same course as she is soon enough, as long as i get myself a decent analogue camera. ( im open to suggestions)

im taking pictures at the moment with a Sony DSC-P10 , not a bad camera at all, does everything i need, takes a very clear shot, does everything except manual focus and long exposure as far as i know, which are 2 things i thrive on... ,

this is me:

wee5my.jpg

edit : julz made me post this one too.>>

awwmycutieplop6uc.jpg

Welcome, great to have you!

I don't know whether to be happy or sad. On one hand it means I haven't insulted you by suggesting you partake in incest. On the other she isn't going to smuggle me into Ireland in her suitcase now.

:spank: BAD FERNY!!!!!! BAD BAD FERNY!!!

Welcome to the nuthouse. I would have warned ya but it looks like someone has already spilled the punch.

Oh well...

Welcome aboard TPF! Straight jackets are issued at the end of every month. :wink:

ferny said:
I don't know whether to be happy or sad. On one hand it means I haven't insulted you by suggesting you partake in incest. On the other she isn't going to smuggle me into Ireland in her suitcase now.

well i dont know about that... she is fond of smuggling people places in suitcases... you may be in for a chance...

mygrain said:

Welcome to the nuthouse. I would have warned ya but it looks like someone has already spilled the punch.

Oh well...

Welcome aboard TPF! Straight jackets are issued at the end of every month. :wink:
Straight jackets? Straight jackets?!??!

So why did they give me a gimp suit last week???? I worried what'll happen to me next month now. :cry:

ferny said:
mygrain said:

Oh well...

Straight jackets? Straight jackets?!??!

So why did they give me a gimp suit last week???? I worried what'll happen to me next month now. :cry:

new years present? ;) :shock:

Most reactions

Back