Elsaspet's Modeling Days....long, long ago

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL. Photographing all you young models reminds me so much of the wonderful days I had as a model. Those were wonderful magical times. I hope you all come to enjoy the adventure as much as I did.
Best Wishes,
Elsaspet

1. My First Agency New Yorks Elite Dallas-Headshot

elsaspet2.jpg

2. A commercial shot from my comp card for Campbell Agency- "Miller Light Girl"
elsaspet1web.jpg

3. Stills and Camera at the same time for Publicity Shots for the film "Mind Games directed by Dallas Director Nory Nevin
elsaspet3.jpg

This is too much fun. Gonna hit a few more message boards with the "good old days when I was YOUNG!" LOL.

Now I'm just an old Grandma, but I'm hangin' in there!
Cindy

let me be the first to :drool: :drool: :drool:

nice shots grandma :wink: (and i still find that hard to believe)

Nice shots! :thumbup: But you don't look that much different than your avatar shot, which I am assuming is more recent. In other words: you're STILL quite the babe, Miss Cindy. :sexywink:

I must add.....wow. Thank you for sharing...no...thanks, really. (mimics Owen Wilson in Starsky & Hutch locker room scene)

And hey: you are a YOUNG grandma!
You're younger than I am!
So there!
What is this about "old grandma"??? Hm?
And although I once was young, I never was a model. That wasn't ever in the cards for me. No one even spent a THOUGHT about that, least of all me myself. Those are in the majority, I say. The non-models.

dang girl, you were beautiful then, and you still are now...if it was me, i'd wear a shirt that said "heck, yeah, i'm a model.." all day everyday....
texas always has the beautiful women...i think ya'll are known for that as much as cowboys...!!
now i need to go find a bridge to drive off of....... lol !

You make the pictures look good. I do not see why you have to stop, I truely wish there were older people in the modeling business. IMO a good picture of a woman is way better than that of a girl.

Cruzin said:
You make the pictures look good. I do not see why you have to stop, I truely wish there were older people in the modeling business. IMO a good picture of a woman is way better than that of a girl.

what a suck-up :roll: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back