edit02.jpg

edit03.jpg

edit04.jpg

edit05.jpg

edit06.jpg

edit07.jpg

edit08.jpg

edit09.jpg

I played with the curves and contrast a lot.

If by hot you mean blown out, it was sort-off a desired effect.

My server was down. Should be ok now.

These are great bace ! I love the bg and the poses are fantastic.

Really like your desired effect here, I don't see anything blown out.

Awesome photographs ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

7 and 8 for me.

My damn web server is garbage. I should ask for money back.

I guess it's a taste thing, but I don't care for the post-processing on these, except for #5. I'm not too keen on the wider angle for most either. I do like the concepts behind several though, like 6,7, & 8.

The last 4 are all pretty good, but #7 and #8 are my favorites.

#7: I like the pano format, subject placement, and the crazy texture made by the branches.

#8: I like the branches as the background again here. Hiding the face really brings out the eyes, and the flower is perfect.

I like them.. don't look blown out to me either. Are they part of a band? I have found that a lot of bands/musicians around here like the hot or overly saturated look. Nice job - very original.

b

I love 'em, Paul. I'm not wild about all your processing, but for the most part it's effective. I would agree that #s 7 and 8 are the strongest images, with 8 being especially good. :thumbup: With the focus being on her eyes, if you'd throw just a little more light on her face you'd have perfection here!

The crops and poses are excellent. You have a good eye for this stuff. :D Good series.

Most reactions

Back