emPOWERED Women Project

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

So I decided to add another page to my website (www.daryllmorgan.com) and sort of alter the colors and everything to support breast cancer awareness. What do you think?

The new page is called "Projects." (Projects) I was originally thinking of starting a blog, but realized that if I started it I would have to constantly keep it going. Projects would be a little different I think. My first project, in light of breast cancer awareness month and Halloween, is the emPOWERED Women Project.

What do you think?

Thanks!

I took a very quick look and like it. I might have gone with a softer pink, but that's me.

In Jenna's interview, it's a bit hard to hear her. Just nitpicking, I guess.

:encouragement:

cmw3_d40_one_room-4.jpg

Last edited:
I took a very quick look and like it. I might have gone with a softer pink, but that's me.

In Jenna's interview, it's a bit hard to hear her. Just nitpicking, I guess.

:encouragement:

View attachment 87576

Yeah, I'm not as experience with filming as photography and I don't have the prime equipment for it (external mic), but I think if you turn your volume up it should be fine.

I did that, but then you're questions blare through - it's just two different levels. Not a big deal, I guess.
I like the page and the cause (I got "pinned" by ZTA at Maryland a few years ago - photo I attached.)

I did that, but then you're questions blare through - it's just two different levels. Not a big deal, I guess.
I like the page and the cause (I got "pinned" by ZTA at Maryland a few years ago - photo I attached.)

That's true. I'll have to speak away from the camera or something.

Any other thoughts?

Sounds kinda.....Sexist.....

Seriously though, not bad for a start. Keep working on getting more and more content. Looks good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back