Engagement Series...Meg and Ben

No. 8 excellent :D
Love the way you took it and their pose in it almost perfecdt :D

I think the last picture is very cute. I wish I couldve taken a picture like that when my husband and I were engaged. :sign:

That last picture is definitely picture frame worthy. But thats just my opinion.

-EmoLip

PS. Sorry, forgot to sign out of my husbands account first.

I think the last picture is very cute. I wish I couldve taken a picture like that when my husband and I were engaged. :sign:

That last picture is definitely picture frame worthy. But thats just my opinion.

-EmoLip

PS. Sorry, forgot to sign out of my husbands account first.

Thanks Dystinct. I appreciate your comments. :)

NJ

I love the last one. It is beautiful. Very nice work. I always enjoy looking at your work!! I am learning alot!

My favorites are #6 and #8. #1 is a good portrait, but most of them felt to stiff to me, like they were posed and told to look like they were a couple. I thought #6 and #8 were good in terms of actually showing that they are in love. Great work!

My favorites are #6 and #8. #1 is a good portrait, but most of them felt to stiff to me, like they were posed and told to look like they were a couple. I thought #6 and #8 were good in terms of actually showing that they are in love. Great work!

Thanks for commenting KaleyEs. I would be a liar if I said I didn't tell them to pose just a little bit. So, yes maybe some are a bit too posed looking in some, but I also wanted them to be as relaxed as possible. I'm pretty sure they are in love and tried to show it. They really were a very nice couple to work with. I appreciate your constructive feedback. Thank you! :)

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back