Engagement Sesh- C&C

the urban photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these for a friend of mine yesterday and wanted to know what you guys thought of them.
Please let me know what you guys like and dislike!

20tow9j.jpg

345h7xg.jpg

I'm thinking her outfit might be a little blown out in the first shot... So I wouldn't be surprised if you guys mentioned it. Let me know what you think.

Thank you!

Comments per req:

1. Her outfit is definitely blown; did you discuss clothing choices with the couple before-hand? I would submit that one person in black/dark-blue and the other in white might not have been the best choice. Her outfit is is really lost against the white background as well. I can't say for sure, but they appear slightly soft to me.

2. Personally, I'm not overly fond of the flare used ehre, but that's a stylistic choice. Once again, it appears that you've missed focus; the right strap of her top (image left) appears sharply focused, but her face is definitely soft. It is a nice image, but don't forget to carry a lint-roller in your bag so that you can clean the bits off of dark clothing, such as his shirt.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

What I like: composition and processing
What I'd fix next time: like tired iron said, the photos are soft so with the processing it makes things too blurry and key points like eyes, smiles and such are lost. And I agree on the lint roller or spot healing it.

I think they need to fill more of the frame in #1, and it's just a straight on shot. Maybe crop it to fill the frame more, and get that sack out of the bottom right corner.

i agree with tirediron i like to see more deeper blacks too and tat ?trash? bag in te fram.. easy fix you should have caught that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back