Engagement session 1 year later...

mandrew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, its been a long time since I've posted on here. About a year ago I posted my 1st and 2nd engagements on here and had lots of positive and some negative feedback. I still have a lot to learn but one year later I am part of fearlessphotographers.us and actually own a photography business. It's been such a great and successful year and I just want to thank some of you for giving me feedback. So... Thank you all!

You can view my recent stuff on my blog: www.mandrewphotography.com/apps/blog
Or if you're into Facebook LIKE my page! :) Mark Andrew G Photography - Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment | Facebook

Anyway here's a few from my last engagement.

MAG_0164-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_0225-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_0225-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr3

MAG_2714 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2744 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2778-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2902 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2911-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2933 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_2979-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3022-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3199-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3244-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3269-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

---

And a few from the other ones I did last month.

MAG_9021-Edit-2-Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_9010 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_8583_Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_6797_Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_6624 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_6581 by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3531_Edit_Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3622_Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

MAG_3636_Edit by Mandrew_, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Excellent work, some of these shots are just awesome..

Dude... I just saw your FIRST engagement session. These are nothing like it. These are so much better LOL. Nice job!

Very nice and another person who suffers from horizontalitis like me! I don't mean that to be rude at all I love horizontal shots with lots of negative space.

These are great....very creative!

Thanks you guys! As you can see I like "breaking" the rules. I have some typical ones and tons of verticals but theyre too boring haha :D

what I appreciate the most about these images is that they're accurate. They don't rely on your editing skills to be a good image. They're simple and tasteful, yet still creative. I'm in the process of choosing a photographer for my wedding and I'm constantly disappointed by photographers over editing. I think these are GREAT! Keep up the good work and progress!

The first two shots look very professional and artsy. Good work. Now after that things go down hill a bit. A lot of the other shots have somewhat poor framing and looks more amateur.

This one is awesome. I would have puked trying to attempt this.

6393917923_c47b4a8fd3_z.jpg

Thanks for your feedback! When you say poor framing can you elaborate a little more on that? Probably an example.
Also for the looks more amateur how would you suggest to make it more "professional"

Thanks!

The first two shots look very professional and artsy. Good work. Now after that things go down hill a bit. A lot of the other shots have somewhat poor framing and looks more amateur.

Great stuff, wasnt around for your original thread but I really like these. The swing is my favorite one.

Most reactions

Back