engagement session

I love #1 I love the colors and the fact that she is wearing red and it stands out so nicely! Excellent job! On #2 almost too much headspace but honestly that is my only complaint and you could say I was being nit picky.

The first one's something different, I think too it works with her wearing red in that pose. The second one to me seems like I'm looking thru haze, and there's plenty of sky but his fingers are cropped at the bottom. I tend to notice details but you can see just a sliver of his other arm and the tree to his left seems to add an awkward shape along his back.

The first one's something different, I think too it works with her wearing red in that pose. The second one to me seems like I'm looking thru haze, and there's plenty of sky but his fingers are cropped at the bottom. I tend to notice details but you can see just a sliver of his other arm and the tree to his left seems to add an awkward shape along his back.
HA! I totally knew about the finger chop earlier and was kicking myself about it. I forgot about it when I was looking through LR for what to share. Lord knows I would never share a finger chop on TPF purposefully :lol:

As for the sky, yeah, I like a lot of sky. Plus I couldn't crop out those pretty clouds in good conscious. ;)

What lens and setting did you use for the first one, sooooo pretty!

Wow that is high lol! Yes I don't really pay attention to my iso..I just crank it up as needed! I didn't shoot it intentionally high to get noise....it was one of the last shots of the session and we were running out of light.

Wow that is high lol! Yes I don't really pay attention to my iso..I just crank it up as needed! I didn't shoot it intentionally high to get noise....it was one of the last shots of the session and we were running out of light.

Just assuming since I know you like to rock the noise. yeah 20000 is really high if there is any sunlight at all.

Just assuming since I know you like to rock the noise. yeah 20000 is really high if there is any sunlight at all.

for this shot they were backlit...to get the comp on the tree I wanted. So there was light, but with the shade of the tree plus being backlit...you get it ;)

Very cool photos, especially the first one. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back