Engagement session

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few quick edits from my session with this cute couple. She looks a bit like Kate Beckinsale at certain angles. I had, still have, the biggest crush on Kate when I was younger so this was a fun session. They're getting married at a campsite in 2018... totally right up my alley.

_D758427.JPG
_D758533.JPG
_D758597.JPG
_D758602.JPG
_D758643.JPG
_D758759.JPG
_D759035.JPG
_D759118.JPG
_D759186.JPG
_D759469.JPG
D8C_4515.JPG
D8C_4525.JPG

Love the one of them in formal wear under the tree!

Its amazing how women seem so natural and at ease in front of the camera and the guys usually looks stiff and a little awkward. Very nice set as usual.

You make it look easy ... you don't see the photography ... all you see are the people engaging each other. You take the people to another world and they are the only one's in that world.

Last edited:
Its amazing how women seem so natural and at ease in front of the camera and the guys usually looks stiff and a little awkward. Very nice set as usual.

Hahaha so true. Rarely that I have a male client who's excited about being in front of a camera.

Very nice set!

Oh to be a mosquito in the air around one of your shoots. I can only imagine how much I would learn!

Do you ever get tired of hearing how stunning your work is?

Maybe you should shoot something terrible and switch things up for us here. Could you do that, even if you tried? :giggle:

Oh to be a mosquito in the air around one of your shoots. I can only imagine how much I would learn!

Do you ever get tired of hearing how stunning your work is?

Maybe you should shoot something terrible and switch things up for us here. Could you do that, even if you tried? :giggle:

If I book a wedding in your area, maybe you can come out and assist :)

But to be honest, you're within the gender and age group of my typical clients ... so I'm glad whatever I'm doing is working :D

I adore the shot of her walking on top of the downed log! OMG!

Really nice set, and I've always LOVED your post processing. Do you or have you ever done any videos or write ups on you post work, or is that something you have considered? It's too good not to share :allteeth:

Really nice set, and I've always LOVED your post processing. Do you or have you ever done any videos or write ups on you post work, or is that something you have considered? It's too good not to share :allteeth:

Thanks!! Well, you're in luck because I went through it briefly in my other post ( Lens comparison, Nikon 85mm f1.4 vs Pentax 67 90mm f2.8 ) . I basically use film to color correct my skin tone and colors, but I prefer a bit more contrast on my film scan. So the skin tone in my photos are kind of like film but colorful and contrast like digital. I've thought about writing something up but I just can't find the time to do it, plus it's a lot to write up.

Thanks!! Well, you're in luck because I went through it briefly in my other post ( Lens comparison, Nikon 85mm f1.4 vs Pentax 67 90mm f2.8 ) . I basically use film to color correct my skin tone and colors, but I prefer a bit more contrast on my film scan. So the skin tone in my photos are kind of like film but colorful and contrast like digital. I've thought about writing something up but I just can't find the time to do it, plus it's a lot to write up.
It's exactly your skin tones and contrast in your images that I really like! Im all like Why. Can't. I. Figure. This. Out! :BangHead: It's definitely a lot of work to put together write ups or videos, so I don't blame you one bit!

It's exactly your skin tones and contrast in your images that I really like! Im all like Why. Can't. I. Figure. This. Out! :BangHead: It's definitely a lot of work to put together write ups or videos, so I don't blame you one bit!

Well, now at least you have a starting point. :)

Most reactions

Back