Engagement shoot

NikFan1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My 1st engagement shoot. This couple was great! Young and full of life!! He is in the Army and was down for the weekend. They offered to pay me but
I was unsure of how the pictures would come out and did not like the location
too much. I'm really just getting practice so I can charge for shoots like this. Thanks for looking!

Jason

2306117799_df4e10509d.jpg

2306213763_a9e497e790.jpg

2306362453_dc133e68b3.jpg

Forgive me for the heavy burning, the background was houses and power poles :(
2307079276_b7aefd5645.jpg

2313057513_aa06e90b5a.jpg

2313939554_503c514e0d.jpg

3,,5 and 4 are amazing!

I think they will be thrilled - you'd never know it was your first shoot of this type. Doesn't hurt that they are an adorable couple, of course... I really like 3, 4, and 5. The first and last are cute and they will love them, no doubt, but it's just not a pose I'd choose myself, so I'm not really drawn to them.

These are great, good enough that you should have charged them.

Those are adorable - nice job!

I really like the way these turned out. They are very high quality photos! The only thing I thought was a little 'odd' - maybe it's just me but it looks like she's wearing her wedding dress! lol So I'm getting a more wedding vide then engagement vibe.

Beautiful pictures though!!!

Thanks a lot everyone!!! They were very pleased with the pictures, it was a fun shoot. The only thing I would change is the location. It was very refreshing
to photograph them. I'm 26 but remember when I was 20-21 and engaged to my wife! I wish we would have hired someone to take engagement pictures for
us. Thanks again!!

I think the images are excellent I only would add one thing and that is at least one straight up image that cleary shows both of their faces.

I think the images are excellent I only would add one thing and that is at least one straight up image that cleary shows both of their faces.

Thank you!! I do have a few with them looking at me but have not had any extra time to go through all of the pictures yet:( :thumbup:

The only thing I thought was a little 'odd' - maybe it's just me but it looks like she's wearing her wedding dress! lol So I'm getting a more wedding vide then engagement vibe.

Beautiful pictures though!!!

I got the same thought when i saw it.

I think you did an excellent job, i would have paid you for them.
congrats to you!

I'm liking these, the only thing that gets to me is the sight of a uniformed ncm wearing his beret when not standing lol

Awesome Shots. For your first shoot, i would say you are definitely a natural. Nice work.

What did you shoot with? It seems like mostly the 50mm 1.8.

[JR];1162739 said:
I'm liking these, the only thing that gets to me is the sight of a uniformed ncm wearing his beret when not standing lol
lol, thanks:thumbup:

Awesome Shots. For your first shoot, i would say you are definitely a natural. Nice work.

What did you shoot with? It seems like mostly the 50mm 1.8.

Thank you! I used the Tamron 17-50 2.8

Most reactions

New Topics

Back