Engagement Shoot

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! Been awhile since I posted but here is my first engagment shoot. C & C encouraged!

Image_028-1.jpg

Image_026-1.jpg

Image_022-1-1.jpg

Image_013-1.jpg

Image_008-1-1.jpg

Image_007-1.jpg

Image_005-1.jpg

Image_002-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
cute shots :)

I think you did a really nice job..

My favorites are #2 & #6.........

My only issue is that your female model seems a little uncomfortable and stiff in front of the camera...

Congratulations for not making it onto the "Awkward wedding photos" Facebook group. Great colors.

3 & 7 the sky and her shirt are really blown out. other than that, nice job.

I agree with fotokman on the blown out whites, but I am in awe of the creative, fun shots you got! I bet this couple had such a great time! I love the creative backgrounds you found! What a fun, different, creative series of photos!

GREAT JOB!

I love the photos! From a technical and compositional standpoint they're outstanding. But I can't help but think that the girl's look in #1, 3, 5 and possibly 8 is kinda like she doesn't want to be there? She actually looks troubled. In the others she looks great though. Don't know her obviously so it's impossible to say without a good baseline, but those didn't look like the happy newly engaged couple type of shots. In #1 she actually looked kinda upset? Her mouth literally looks like --> :confused:

#4 is LOVELY. Beautiful smile by both, especially her, and definitely my fav. :)

I agree. Love the pics!

You did some awesome pre-shoot work with those backgrounds, very nice! I agree the female client looked weird in most of the shots, but she just might be a weird person :)

nice work!

Most reactions

Back