Engagement Sunset photos

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been busy lately, have not posted in what seems like a year or even longer.

Had a couple who wanted photos down on a farm that had some big land. We had access to a side by side and rode around till we found some nice places to shoot. I was limited on time, the couple was late and the sun was setting fast. The first photo was in some medium coverage woods where the sun was peaking through and the other one was more of a glamour shot on top of a hill covered in tall golden grass. The second shot has minimal adjustments. a little highlights and shadows taken out, some black added and of course just a tad bit of vibrance to make the sun pop. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. I have another 25/30 I still need to edit, these were my favorite two I pulled from the camera without opening them all.

22621238340_ac4e159ddd_c.jpg

22820417811_edc8ae4968_c.jpg

I like them. Can you edit out the branch running across her face in the first photo? I think that's my only knit pick

I like them. Can you edit out the branch running across her face in the first photo? I think that's my only knit pick

Im pretty sure I can, ironically I did not see it till I posted it here and started to critique it myself. Im sure the clone tool will be easy and not jeopardize her facial features too much!

Thanks for the advice, will repost when its done!

Amazing photography. In the month of February we are getting married at Addison and searching for a good photographer. The pictures clicked are beautiful. In what manner would we be able to get in touch with you, for finalizing the photo shoot.

Most reactions

Back