Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
78w-actionsdream8x10web.jpg

yum! :thumbup:

Hi Pete,

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of the clothes they showed up in. It was my first engagement photo session and went to a local place where most of them are done. I was pretty surprised what the "kids" were wearing to their engagement shoots. I say kids, not in a condesending way, but because they all seem so young.........anyhoo, low rise jeans, low cut shirts, tatoos, tennis shoes......Not just my engagement couple but all the engagement couples I saw that day.
I guess I am now just officially old. Hehe.

I really like it... its a lovely capture of the moment.

Pet peeve of mine.. straighten her ring out ;)

Hehe....the ring bothers me too. I wish I knew a way to fix it in PS. The thing is, I was shooting from about 50 yards. I didn't want them to know I had gone close on the shot.

elsaspet said:
Hehe....the ring bothers me too. I wish I knew a way to fix it in PS. The thing is, I was shooting from about 50 yards. I didn't want them to know I had gone close on the shot.

Yea...the moment they would have realized you are close, you woulda lost that "loving feeling" :lmao:

I still like it.. even with my silly peeves. Hehe.

Hi X metal. No, the original was actually so sharp I had to get rid of some nose hairs. It's been hit with an action from "Dreamy Suite". I wanted to make it more romantic........

Most reactions

Back