Engagementshooting in Mallorca/Spain

SteffenL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hy,

since a long time ago i posted some links and pictures but for the last 7 month i had an overload of work, so i can´t post Pictures in any Forums. Today i am back.

Today i will show you an engagementshooting in Mallorca - Spain. Have fun.

Regards Steffen

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_004.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_015.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_006.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_008.jpg

if you like these pictures - you find more of this engagement in my Blog: verliebtes Paar auf Mallorca - Paarshooting von Jannika & Thomas | Blog

I think the first one is very creative and unique. I just find it a little distracting with the fish eye effect and there is a lot going on. But it is definitely a nice shot.

The second one I absolute love. I almost want to see more of them filled in the frame, but I get what you were trying to do here.

Three. Same thing, I want to be a tad bit closer but understand why. I love the scenery and everything going on with the cliff.

Four. I love this pose. Minus the crop of his face. Its like he thinks he's in the photo bc of the smile but he's not. Maybe if he was looking at her?

Very nice shots, I like them

My favorite in number 3 followed by number 4.

I think the crop on the groom to-be's face is awkward, but I get what you where trying to do.

If 1 and 2 had less of an HDR feel to them I would be digging those too, but I just don't like HDR

Quality is a bit low here on the actual output. This looks like pics from a low grade entry level camera. Not feeling the halos in the background. Last shot would have been better if you didnt cut out half of the guys face.

in general, engagement shots should focus more on the couple than the shots you provided. In the first 2, the couple isn't identifiable, in the last, the man is cut off. As general images they are ok, as Engagement shots, they are lacking connection with the couple.

in general, engagement shots should focus more on the couple than the shots you provided. In the first 2, the couple isn't identifiable, in the last, the man is cut off. As general images they are ok, as Engagement shots, they are lacking connection with the couple.

Thx for your comment - but the Couple comes from Germany, the reason for flying to Mallorca are the Locations and the Nice views around. For mostly of my customers this is the main reason to book me and not other one ;-). But different People/Photographers, different tastings ;-).

Few others looking at the photos that don't know the couple or you will be able to tell if they were made in Mallorca, southern California, or Germany.

I'm with wyogirl. As Engagement shots the couple in the first 3 have insufficient scale in the images.
Your job as the photographer is to provide sufficient subject scale in the image frame while also including the Mallorca scenery the couple want.

Hy,

since a long time ago i posted some links and pictures but for the last 7 month i had an overload of work, so i can´t post Pictures in any Forums. Today i am back.

Today i will show you an engagementshooting in Mallorca - Spain. Have fun.

Regards Steffen

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_004.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_015.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_006.jpg

140426_paarfoto_auf_mallorca_traumhafte_straende_008.jpg

if you like these pictures - you find more of this engagement in my Blog: verliebtes Paar auf Mallorca - Paarshooting von Jannika & Thomas | Blog

In terms of lighting, did you use any or all natural lighting?
Thank you

Truly Beautiful Engagement Pictures! Exclusive clicks are truly looking with full of emotion. Natural background really increases the looks of these photos. Really Great Job! I have found natural bonding in these photographs. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back