enggement session, how many photos?

guess it depends on the person. i know when we had ours done i really didnt care about them. it was the wedding photos that i cared about. just seems like it would take an awfully long shoot to have 100+ all diffrent poses. of course posing isnt something im great at yet either. esp with people who arn't into it to begin with

Here's a good basic explanation of flow posing

Last edited by a moderator:
i just assumed it was shake because they just werent sharp. can't blame the camera, could try to blame the kit 55-200 lens but i have a feeling it was user related versus gadget related lol.

yeah. i found id get into a habit of thinking everything thru before hand but then when i turned the camera on i'd just keep snapping away ole spray and pray method. and i realised its just causing me to have allot of bad photos. so ive been working on really slowing down. trying to look at the image i took and see if its good before i moved on. i still have the problem because i find im not looking close enough as i do it. but this shot i did notice spill over from one of the flashes i had aimed at the background and grabbed a piece of plastic to deflect the light and duct taped it to the flash to fix the problem. something small. but something i was really proud i noticed during the shoot and fixed it instead of after the shoot.

i think being laid off and basically able to spend the majority of my time focusing on photography has really pushed me the last few months.

Most reactions

Back