england

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so shortly i'll be moving to england, ok in a few months but still, and i was wondering if anybody knows of any good car dealers or real estate agents in East Anglia....i'm going to try and live in cambridge if possible b/c i've been there before and have wanted to go back ever since....any suggestions?

Sorry Zio, i live about 300k from there in the NW. Cambridge is a nice place but a bit on the pricey side if you intend buying. Full of bloody students too who share a pint with three friends, each with their own personal drinking straw. :)

Shark said:
I wanna go to England and watch footy! Waahhhhhh!!! Go Gunners!!! :D
Did i not wanna or expect to ever hear that on here :(
Got to give a plug for my local side Wigan Athletic who are currently lying in 3rd position in division 1. Hopefully, we'll be playing the likes of Arse en al next season

Darfion said:
Shark said:
Got to give a plug for my local side Wigan Athletic who are currently lying in 3rd position in division 1. Hopefully, we'll be playing the likes of Arse en al next season

Hey at least I'm not a Man-U fan. ;-) (Although I must admit, being a keeper I'm a HUGE Tim Howard fan.) That'd be awesome if WA made it to the prem next year. :D

Did you catch the Chelsea match this past weekend? Crap, who'd they play, Bolton? Got beat 8 ways to sunday for the entire match and STILL managed a 2-nil win. And what's the deal with Man U getting thrashed by City????

Shark said:
Darfion said:
Shark said:

Hey at least I'm not a Man-U fan. ;-) (Although I must admit, being a keeper I'm a HUGE Tim Howard fan.) That'd be awesome if WA made it to the prem next year. :D

Did you catch the Chelsea match this past weekend? Crap, who'd they play, Bolton? Got beat 8 ways to sunday for the entire match and STILL managed a 2-nil win. And what's the deal with Man U getting thrashed by City????

Man ure, are playing awful at the moment. They're missing Beckham so much it stands out like a sore thumb. Bolton are our very close neighbours so we don't really see eye to eye. Glad they lost :p

We have probably the best Goalie outside the premiership in John Filan. He used to play for Blackburn Rovers. He's not bad at all for an Aussie :D

Darfion said:
Shark said:
Darfion said:
Shark said:

Man ure, are playing awful at the moment. They're missing Beckham so much it stands out like a sore thumb. Bolton are our very close neighbours so we don't really see eye to eye. Glad they lost :p

We have probably the best Goalie outside the premiership in John Filan. He used to play for Blackburn Rovers. He's not bad at all for an Aussie :D

Yeah I don't understand Man U. They're so damn DEEP, yet Arsenal is kicking their arses in the standings. Personally I think beckham was/is overrated anyway, so I didn't mind seeing him go to a country whose matchs I never see. ;) Ruud is a great striker, but Henry for Arsenal just seems to always be in the right place at the right time and has such excellent control.

That's cool you've got a good keeper. That's my position, so I'm all about the big saves and 1-0 goalie battles. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back