Enlightened Truth

What I don't like about this shot:

1) The light source at the bottom.
2) The distracting white paint on the lower left side.

Please feel free to comment. Its not the most exciting shot, but it was taken with personal purpose and I wont apologize for that.

Please feel free to comment. Its not the most exciting shot, but it was taken with personal purpose and I wont apologize for that.

I...I.. don't get it. Care to explain?

Is it so appalling that someone would actually state what they don't like about their own work?

It is my photo.

the blue is pretty.

I feel I am being trolled more than anything.

It's either that or you want to know the personal reason I shot this in the first place. There is a story there, but its not one for public consumption, sorry.

If you're being honest about me stating that I don't like things about my own shot...then...say you like the shot or you don't.

I am confused and its too early :|

Reminds me of comic books!...

(Nerd)

Oh jeff...
I love you too...
but...

I'm sure no-one intends to troll you - I've found the people here are more eager to offer help and advice, both of which come from knowledgable and often professional photographers. I think there was some initial confusion about whether you were posting a picture of your own or someone else's. Now that's cleared up there will no doubt be someone along to offer critique on the photo which may or may not agree with your own thoughts. For my part, I'm no expert but it seems to me the photo has significance for you so is worth maybe a little time in pp to address your own concerns then perhaps you could post the results for comments.

It's just I don't see the reason for this photo, not that there isn't one. Like you said, you have a personal reason, but you don't wish to share it. But then why post the picture? The point of taking a photo is to convey a feeling, at least in my opinion, and if you don't want people to know that feeling then what is your purpose?

As for the photo itself, if you're wanting critique.. you got the image in focus which is nice. I would probably crop the bottom so those brighter parts aren't showing, clone the speech bubble so it's all the same lighting, and then maybe give the light in the top left a little more space.

Why don't you fix them or reshoot it rather than putting up something with faults that you know about?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back