Erie, PA (ish) Meet up?

I like the winery idea...especially if we do some taste testing... Im pretty open to meeting up where/when ever.... Ive shot alot at drakes well and around that area its pretty nice. The niagra would be pretty sweet if we could arrange a tour... its been years since ive been on that...
btw, fstop23 i checked out your site the other day... you have some real nice stuff there, i love your locations!
I would be up for a meet up some time for intros or whatnot... might be harder for people that live further away...

thanks a bunch! you gotta love the degredation of erie! i say we set a date/time/place for everyone who is willing and able to meet up. if erie is a stretch for some people, we can always fill in on here, or by email. let's get this started.

well...I am open.... pretty much whenever... except this coming Thursday. Being unemployed leaves me plenty of time for this stuff... weekends are probably better for the possible "out of towners"

i say we all bring some our stuff, if anyone has a laptop w/ wifi, that would be awesome (for those of us w/ websites and links to stuff). I think it would be a great photo discussion and we could talk about locations from there.

sound fun I wish I could be there. I will unfortunatly be in DC that weekend :-(

sounds good... i may do the same...(with the signature...)
looks like it may just be the 2 of us... unless some others chime in a bit...

would be nice if a bunch of people showed... but then again, thats how i met Wally (above) in a meet up with just us...

Ohh... i forgot... Wally mentioned to me a meet up idea that I thought was good. that we meet up to shoot the St. Patties day parade and do some street photography... He and I did that last year (by chance...) and it was a good time.

That would be cool if you made it Olympus8MP.
I hope a bunch of people show... you know the ones that read the threads...and not type anything...

OK, So... We meet at Barnes and Noble Cafe for the discussion... should we go shoot afterwards? maybe swing to the Peninsula or somewhere?

Most reactions

Back