Erie, PA (ish) Meet up?

Ohh... i forgot... Wally mentioned to me a meet up idea that I thought was good. that we meet up to shoot the St. Patties day parade and do some street photography... He and I did that last year (by chance...) and it was a good time.

Who does a St. Patty's Parade? Erie?? I'll probably be off of work that day, but i'll have to see if I'm going anywhere. Plus, i might be drunk...I'm Irish!!!:lol:

Oh and about shooting after the meet-up, i'm game, but i'll probably be hauling my 4x5 along.

Who does a St. Patty's Parade? Erie?? I'll probably be off of work that day, but i'll have to see if I'm going anywhere. Plus, i might be drunk...I'm Irish!!!:lol:

Oh and about shooting after the meet-up, i'm game, but i'll probably be hauling my 4x5 along.

I'll be in Ashtabula probably over the weekend, so I will be leaving 'bula to go to erie, then from erie back to school in youngstown after the meeting. Sounds like fun! :D

last year that parade was on a different day than St.Patties day... If your lookin to get drunk you should go to Pittsburgh for it... 9am they pull kegs out on the streets in Market Square... by Noon people are driving into telephone poles at 6mph... its a good time...

btw, I put up a bulletin on my myspace page... and yes... im a looser with a myspace page... I have a few friends that are photographers and some that just dabble in it... but i figured why not...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back