Erie, PA Meetup Pics!!

Wally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,

We had a great time today at the Erie, PA meetup. Three photogs got together for a fun day of shooting, and some kickin' good Mexican food afterwards! I have 2 Gigs of pictures to sort out, and a few rolls of film to process, but I wanted to share these. Thanks to Dick and Sharon for joining me in the fun!

meetup1.jpg

Dick and Sharon getting in on the action
meetup2.jpg

The 3 of us with a self timer shot
meetup3.jpg

If you missed this one, we will be doing another one in mid-late January. Be there or be square!

nice to see you :) I'm glad you had a great time! :D

Hey, I had a great time! Because of my use of film, it will take a bit befor I can post any photos here... I think have to take out a small loan to develop my film... heres afew snaps of some things we came across...
ice_bay1_e.jpg

It was abit chilly at first...
ice_milkweed1_e.jpg

some frozen milkweed...
wally_dick_e.jpg

and eventhough I was holding the camera while taking this pic, I managed to look like Im about to sneeze in it... (Wally and me)

nice to see you guys. love the hat Sharon! :)

i'll sticky this you.

Thanks JonMikal,

A light house shot for you, from today

mu4.jpg

Ooops, there was another meet-up in this world!?!?!? Wow! Great. Love to see you all yourselves in the photos AND also your photos of a VERY (whoa! brrrrr!) VERY cold landscape. "A bit cold", ha! It looks as if I'd soon look like that milkweed if I had been there.
Does Sharon come here under a different handle/nick?

LaFoto said:
Does Sharon come here under a different handle/nick?

Not yet... I worked with her, he also went to school for photography/art. Her PC had a bit of a melt down but as soon as its up again, I will get her here...

That's awesome, my girlfriend goes to school in Erie so I'm down there a few times....maybe I'll plan a trip down the next time you guys have a meet!

We where talking about possibly doing another sometime this winter... Keep an eye open, I'm sure one of us will post another meet-up after the holidays sometime...

It's pretty cool that your meeting up I certianly like the idea of Mexican :)

Most reactions

Back