erin0005.jpg

erin0017.jpg

erin0718.jpg

erin0534.jpg

erin0418.jpg

erin0530.jpg

erin0440-1.jpg

erin0482.jpg

9. Because I always shoot my flash totally backwards, a DJ I work with a lot prepares!
erin0367.jpg

erin0321.jpg

erin0556.jpg

Great shots, as usual. #7 gave me a good chuckle.

Now, if you can somehow align the cosmos so that those two get married in about 20 years...you will have a great shot for their album.

Beautiful shots Cindy!!!
I love #5! Why...probably because I never thought to have the whole group look while they're on the floor :)

I saw the first 3 pics and then I knew exactly who was posting them:) Nice job!

I love #11... but that hand... AHHH!!!

There's always someone who is bent on being in the photo. lol

9. Because I always shoot my flash totally backwards, a DJ I work with a lot prepares!
erin0367.jpg

What do you mean when you said that you shoot with your flash backwards? Sorry, this might be a total newbie question!

erin0367.jpg

What do you mean when you said that you shoot with your flash backwards? Sorry, this might be a total newbie question!

This is something kinda weird that I do. As far as I know, I don't know anyone else who does it. :)
Yes, I always shoot with my flash turned completely backwards. Always. I can't tell you how many people come up to me at each and every wedding who says.....do you know your flash is facing backwards? LOL.

However, I am a total ambient freak, and I don't want to ruin the mood the couple creates, nor do I want to be a distraction. So I turn my flash around backwards, and use great prime fast lenses.

Photographers always ask me how I get the light I get at weddings. This is how.

Try it. With the right fast lens, you can't beat it.

Most reactions

Back