ERR message on the Nikon D610!

Lonnie1212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks,

I am getting the ERR message on a Nikon D610. Have read on the internet that it could be a faulty shutter. Have tried different lenses. Sort of thinking I'll have to send it to a repair shop. Does anyone have an opinion on this situation? Thank you, Lonnie

Hi Folks,

I am getting the ERR message on a Nikon D610. Have read on the internet that it could be a faulty shutter. Have tried different lenses. Sort of thinking I'll have to send it to a repair shop. Does anyone have an opinion on this situation? Thank you, Lonnie
Time to peruse the user's manual?

^ This - does the owner's manual confirm shutter problem? Maybe try a two-button reset, first.

^ This - does the owner's manual confirm shutter problem? Maybe try a two-button reset, first.
I was thinking that the manual has a section that describes error messages.

I will give it a try. Thank you very much
I was thinking that the manual has a section that describes error messages.
I read about the two button reset in the owners manual. I will try it later, if it happens again. The owners manual has an ERR error section. Unfortunately it said contact a Nikon repair facility. The shutter may be getting worn out. That is just life. I will send it to the repair shop if it happens again. Thank you for the advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back