Eruption

It's an all-new work! I snapped it with my own camera-phone!

I actually think its pretty deep. Milky Way in front of a photograph of a Milky Way. Inception type stuff.

(The bar is low to impress me)

It reminds me of the pictures I like to take at touristy places...I like to take pictures of people who are taking pictures of tourists taking pictures. I call these "pictures of people taking pictures of people taking pictures".

As I understand it, in camera-crazy Japan, there are people who one-up my love, and who like to take pictures of people who are taking pictures of people taking pictures of people who are taking pictures of people taking pictures...sort of a "4th person back" point of view...

It's all very Inception-like, except the last four minutes do not take 34 minutes' worth of screen time.

There are a few words that come to mind for me when I see this photo. Wonderful, spectacular, superb to name a few.

On a side note, I was actually thinking of you today because I was looking at the HDR sticky that you created. That too is great.
So my question now is, did you photo stack this image and if so care to create a how to photo stack? ;)

There are a few words that come to mind for me when I see this photo. Wonderful, spectacular, superb to name a few.

On a side note, I was actually thinking of you today because I was looking at the HDR sticky that you created. That too is great.
So my question now is, did you photo stack this image and if so care to create a how to photo stack? ;)

Hey there! Thanks for checking out this photo and my tutorial.

This particular shot was a single exposure (f3.5/ISO 4000/30 seconds) with a lot of techniques in post.

Lovely shot, Majeed!

I love it! I still remember the day Mount St. Helens erupted, back in 1980...it was EPIC!!!

I was only four years old at the time, but I was at my grandparents' house in Seattle and I do actually remember a lot of that day.

Rotanimod, it's a beautiful shot - well done!

That is one really cool shot! What camera, lens and settings did you used? 'Cause I'm really interested in astrophotograohy and photographing skies . :)

Most reactions

Back