..:: Escape from the darkness (an unusual river spring)::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one of natures mysteries around here where I live. No one knows where the river spring is, it's only known that it's somewhere in the darkness of this cave. This river runs a few miles under (!) the ground and this is the first place where it comes out in the open.

The Location is in Blagaj near Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina).

blagajmv3.jpg

A wider angle:

blagaj2nj5.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful scene, Mersad, well photographed.

This is lovely. Not sure if I detect mild traces of camera shake, but other than that, it is a really interesting place. I think we should consider travelling to your country for one of our holidays one day, too! It is a beautiful country!!!

I think it's nice and original, especially the POV... but I see it a lil bit "flat..." not enough prospective in darkest tones...

and maybe, more wide could be better?

imho.

ps. sorry for the language, you know... italians...

This is lovely. Not sure if I detect mild traces of camera shake, but other than that, it is a really interesting place. I think we should consider travelling to your country for one of our holidays one day, too! It is a beautiful country!!!
I thought that first too, but that's just an illusion created by the rock formations (I think:lol:). I checked back.

I think it's nice and original, especially the POV... but I see it a lil bit "flat..." not enough prospective in darkest tones...

and maybe, more wide could be better?
I added a wider angle! Now to your complain: a depth here is not possible since i wasn't that far away from it. You can only do so much here.

blagaj2nj5.jpg

I think I like the rocks better than the river haha. I really like the lighting on that first one.

Nice shots of a wonderful natural feature.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back