Escher Tribute

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I shot this last night. I am pretty happy with it as a first attempt with the exception of the two table lamps that are a bit blown out. Would it fix it if I changed it from spot metering to something else? What are your thoughts overall?

websize.jpg

I like this shot too... I like that it's b&w too. Great composition and idea... :thumbup:

amazing shot!! really cool concept... & yeah, where is the camera :?

very cool, like the others, the first thing i noticed was the lack of camera...only thing I can guess is its way back there in the doorway, but that might not work...anyways, excellent shot!

this is before the b/w conversion and the removal of the camera by cloning in PS. The camera is over my shoulder and behind about 6 feet. Even in this version you kind of have to look close. The tripod makes it easier to spot.

IMGP1664web.jpg

Unimaxium said:
I see it in the second version, but where is it in the first? Did you photoshop it out?

Johnboy2978 said:
this is before the b/w conversion and the removal of the camera by cloning in PS.

I thought maybe it was on the table behind you casue i saw something that kinda looked like the strap when i zoomed in on the first one

Most reactions

Back