Ethereal

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All-

Went on a beautiful solo hike at Brainard Lake in the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area. Along with being a beautiful place to explore, it was one of my most successful photo hikes. Hiking through the dark forest, with the sun shining through the trees, made it an ethereal experience.

Here's a peaceful stream alongside the trail. The shining light made it a perfect place to shoot and soak in the sounds.

Hope you like it!

28074159221_42a5d3e342_b.jpg

Looks like a great place to be. I love the sunburst and the flowers in the foreground with the mini waterfall but I think that the tones across the image are too samey. Like I'd be expecting the trees to be darker and backlit where ehe lighting is a bit too even for my taste. Compositionally spot on though and I do like the aspect ratio on this as well.

Looks like a great place to be. I love the sunburst and the flowers in the foreground with the mini waterfall but I think that the tones across the image are too samey. Like I'd be expecting the trees to be darker and backlit where ehe lighting is a bit too even for my taste. Compositionally spot on though and I do like the aspect ratio on this as well.
Appreciate the input, Pete!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've got no issues with the tones. Very nice image, to me.

This is a very nice image. I like how the lines of the flowing creek and the green vegetation carry the viewer's eyes through the image. The sunburst is also a nice effect as well.

WesternGuy

Cheers guys. Appreciate the compliments!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back