Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dnKfJhR.jpg

I really like this. I wish I could say more about why. Maybe because I have a soft spot for ugly birds? ;) Maybe because I love the surreal mood of the oof foreground? Or the kind of spookiness of the bird's pose? Dunno. Just like it.

love the way it is looking right back at you...very cool shot

That thing is massive. I think I seen one a few weeks ago in a tree in Ohio. I was driving and couldn't stop but it was freaky looking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

at first I thought it a painting. How perfect the image reminds me of the Phoenix rising from the ash. Very cool shot!

Very nice! And....I kinda like Turkey Vultures.

I really like this. I wish I could say more about why. Maybe because I have a soft spot for ugly birds? ;) Maybe because I love the surreal mood of the oof foreground? Or the kind of spookiness of the bird's pose? Dunno. Just like it.

love the way it is looking right back at you...very cool shot

That thing is massive. I think I seen one a few weeks ago in a tree in Ohio. I was driving and couldn't stop but it was freaky looking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice capture!

Very nice! And....I kinda like Turkey Vultures.

Thanks all. I actually had to work a bit to get that cane grass in the foregound and not cover his head. he was patient though. ;)

Best shot of a turkey vulture I've ever seen. I really like it.

Funny story, the bird banding place caught it's first one ever last summer. The poor person who took it out of the net, ended up wearing it's vomit ALL over her. And since they eat dead animals, it was really horrible. She was really unhappy.

Very cool,Massive wingspan.Looks like something from a chiller movie.

Most reactions

Back