Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Ethiopia

very exciting to meet the Karo tribe Mursi and Hamer in lower Omo Valley

To see my photo gallery click on the link below

Ethiopia - a set on Flickr

Photos are taken in: Addis Ababa - Arba Minch - National Park Nechisar - Chenca - Turmi - Jinka - Hawassa - Yabelo

you will find not many people will look.. as this is a forum to show pictures not links

amazing set of pics..must have been one awesome trip...Ed

Excellent!

How long was your trip?

Do the people get paid anything? I ask because that destination seems to be promoted as a photo safari local. I wondered if there is some sort of tax revenue that goes to the people as a model fee? Or are the people on the first page just going about their work and you shoot what you can?

It would be nice if you made a 'best of' folder. My computer is slow and I could only look at a few pages.

Thanks!

Not clicking on links posted by unknown entities has nothing to do with being a snob!

Not clicking on links posted by unknown entities has nothing to do with being a snob!

Hover mouse over link, glance at bottom left corner of browser, hmmm says flickr.com... HUGE risk clicking that link

EDIT: I guess it is sort of bad form for me to post snark and then not comment on the album. There were some REALLY great shots in there.

Excellent!

How long was your trip?

Do the people get paid anything? I ask because that destination seems to be promoted as a photo safari local. I wondered if there is some sort of tax revenue that goes to the people as a model fee? Or are the people on the first page just going about their work and you shoot what you can?

It would be nice if you made a 'best of' folder. My computer is slow and I could only look at a few pages.

Thanks!

Thanks ! 2 week trip. All the people of the tribes to be photographed want to be paid

Excellent!

How long was your trip?

Thanks!

Thanks ! 2 week trip. All the people of the tribes to be photographed want to be paid

Looks like it was spectacular. Glad it worked out for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back