Europe Photography Course, Does anyone know ?

felipefeca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, this is my first post, I hope is in the right place.

Hello, I'm Felipe Carvalho, 29 years old and i'm from São Paulo Brazil. I work with Photography here in São Paulo since 2004, but since some time ago i started to want news challenges in my life.
I'm stagnating here in São Paulo, without much progress in my work and I am always looking to improve my skills and grow as a better photographer, thats why I will move to London on July 28th.

Besides all that my questions for you guys is, Does anyone know a really good course in London area or Berlin...??? What I'm looking for is a course to improve my skills not just a basic or advanced course in photography.

I heard something like Development projects in Photography or Fine Art courses.

Well Thanks for all the attention

Take care

What's your skill level? A lot of photography courses are mostly either arty or business based with neither of them really pushing for much beyond a fairly basic skill level to pass. If you want really advanced stuff you're more likely going to want to be looking at specific events; talks; training done by experienced photographers and aiming at the higher levels. So it depends really what you're after.

Also what kind of photography are you looking for courses on?

I'm stagnating here in São Paulo, without much progress in my work and I am always looking to improve my skills and grow as a better photographer, thats why I will move to London on July 28th.

Welcome!

No offense intended, but how is moving to London going to improve your photography skills?

Overread I was looking for a course that would help me improve my lighting skills, or work as an assistant with a Photographer to learn how to light a car and fashion. See new things.
But in other hand I work with Architecture Photography, would be good too to learn more about it too.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Designer no offense taken! lol..
The idea of moving to another country is basically to push my self to another level. Live new things, cultures and learn with the best photographers. Today in my life i feel like doing new stuffs you know ?
I would even consider of working as an assistant in a Studio.

Take care and Thanks

Most reactions

Back