Europe pics

Bradford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all,

New here to the forum, but have been loving it. I recently got back from Europe and thought I would post a few of the photos for your review. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

B

The Colusseum
Rome14_2.jpg

The Cavern Club - Liverpool
Liverpool13.jpg

The Vatican
Vatican15.jpg

Jewish Memorial - Berlin
Berlin13.jpg

Caen Memorial, Normandy, France
Normandy1.jpg

TheCatch22 said:
I like your photography man, what cam did you shoot with?

Thanks. It was an Olympus C765UZ, a few years old. I wish I would have had a better camera, but I had to borrow this one. i lost custody of mine.:thumbdown:

Because these pictures are so different, I think if you want more than a couple of general responses, you might post them singly with some of your ideas about the picture so viewers can respond to them individually.

The_Traveler said:
Because these pictures are so different, I think if you want more than a couple of general responses, you might post them singly with some of your ideas about the picture so viewers can respond to them individually.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

I like the first one best. Most snap shots would try and get the whole thing in, which to be honest you are better off just buying a postcard. You pick a different view and get some nice sky in. Good pic.

i like the liverpool one, captures the essence of pub/cafe places which are the homestead of british culture, and irish of course too. It revives happy memories or whatever lol

Hiya Bradford, I moved your thread to the General Gallery, since it does not meet quite with the GUIDELINES to Photo Critique, though I see in how far the fact that Photo Critique is under Foundations of Photography might lead particularly our newbies to posting their first photos there.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum,
and I have so far only clicked on the Berlin-link because I wanted to see your take on the Holocaust-memorial and I must say I like what I see!

I love the lighting and composure of the liverpool pub. However, I think its a bit too blurry in some places. Some minor editing may alleviate that though.

Most reactions

Back